Today in class we read Act III.
- We discovered that Hamlet's mouse trap worked!
- We also now know that Claudius is just as confused as Hamlet (he cannot repent for what he has done, nor can he give away what he has gained...but he is a religious man, so why did he murder?).
- Hamlet kills Polonius and he must leave and go to England. (Now there are 3 dead fathers...)
- Nothing is due on Wednesday, however, start thinking about your thesis statements which are due next week (Friday)
- If you have a conference with Smith, do not miss it!
- Remember, PLC (and food!) on Wednesday!
Fun Fact of the Day:
The only dog to appear in a play by William Shakespeare is Crab who is owned by Launce in 'The Two Gentlemen Of Verona'...Maybe Hamlet would be happier if he had a dog...