Friday, December 12, 2008

Semester Reflection

What changes have you seen this semester in regards to your education? What role did technology play in that change? What role did the constructivist philosophy play in that change? (constructivist-students becoming producers of information, students in charge of their own learning. What suggestions for improvement do you have for me next year? What are some of the things you would suggest I do again?

Make sure to include specific examples and expand on each other's ideas. Your feedback- honest and reflective- is important!

2 comments:

Anna P2009 said...

When it comes to my education I think that I have made it much more of a priority. I used to be the biggest procrastinator but this year I have been better about school work because I know that for college procrastination could kill me. The technology made it easier to work in class and be encouraged to take notes so that the homework assignments were easier later on. Since I wasn't babied this year by my teachers or parents it made me step up to the plate and take responsibility for my future. Make a bigger deal out of blog posts because I ALWAYS forgot about them for homework. Well actually that is my fault but still that is the only thing that was bad about this class. I like that you have us read Hamlet and Oedipus. It made it much easier to understand and stay engaged especially when I am one of the readers.

SaraB2009 said...

I have improved greatly when it comes to writing and being able to discuss a book. Technology has helped because it allows you to correct yourself when you are writing then you learn from that. Like I said before discussion has really helped me. I do not think there needs to be any improvments. I love the fishbowls!